As part of its endeavors to enabling equal opportunity for all to access education and to fostering lifelong learning harnessing the power of accessible ICT and the tremendous potential of Open Educational Resources OER, Mada launches the “Mada accessible OER Hub” to be the Mada branded portal on OER Commons where accessible open resources are aggregated, curated and managed through collections, and groups, and development tools.
Mada Hub provides basically the following services:
- Offering dedicated groups to the Hub members in order to use/reuse, create, and share accessible quality open educational resources;
- Building capacity of educators, trainers and content authors on creating and sharing accessible open educational resources using Mada Hub;
- Gathering collections of accessible Open Education Resources in Arabic and English languages curated by Mada and Hub members;
- Providing accessible open educational resources aligned to Mada ICT-AID competency framework;
- Supporting activities of expert groups.
For questions about Mada OER hub, please contact email@example.com