- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Mada is the sole owner of the information collected on Mada Academy. We only have access to or to collect information that you voluntarily give us via registration, email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your contacts to send you account information and from time to time informing you of our upcoming courses, services, latest news, announcements and awareness campaigns. If you ask us not to contact you in the future we will remove your details from our Newsletter database.
We will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
If you contact us via email or telephone we will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our platforms, your information is protected both online and offline.